ELECTRONIC MOBILITY COMPONENTS
Highly automated methods are used in order to achieve a low cost high quality remanufacturing process:
- Components are disassembled by using advanced automatic tools
- Repetitive movements are carried out by robot arms
- The cleaning procedure can be performed with automated wet blasting, automated dry ice blasting or even robotised ultrasonic cleaning
- The component can be opened by CNC, its casting compound can be chemically or mechanically removed and (parts of) the housing can be renewed
- All components and parts are transported by Automatic Guided Vehicles (AGVs)
- More complex and specialist operations require our ultrasonic wire bonding machines, BGA placement equipment, various test and simulation platforms and fully automated glue dispensing robots
Our methods have been developed with a clear goal in mind: to achieve the highest possible efficiency. This results in a short turnaround time with a high reliability.
The entire process is carried out according to ISO9001 and ISO14001 in an ESD protected environment (IATF16949 to be expected).
contract remanufacturer of
Let us help you to find a solution that meets your needs
Contact us for a non-binding open calculation quote and find out which custom solution we can offer you.